Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Well, Im already in my sweetest home. Skipped 2 classes just to go home early, and luckily it's only 2 classes or else people may group me as ponteng kaki..kaka

Chinese new year is around the corner, everyone seems excited when think of cny. All are rushing their reports before going back home. Frankly, this is the first time i saw the eficientcy and effectiveness among our group members.

However, somethings unhappy happened before going back home.

And I realised that it is difficult to be a good man in this world.
When u treat people well, people will always take for granted.
If u are a good temper, people may climb to ur head and bully u.
If u are useful in everything, people will always stick at u like a dog and forgot ur existence when ur not occupied.
people who are good in throwing their temper or showing thier foul face will always be the winner.
people who always being pampered must treat them like a princess.

******************************************************************************

I can saw the sadness in her eyes, somemore disappointed and angry. And, I understand the feeling of being hurt especially by closest freind who she expect will understand her more. I feel so sorry to her, things happen again and again but she can only keep silent and pretend nothing happened. And finally, I 'help' her voice out her unhappiness ( can say i scolded that person ) because I beh-tahan also. Things Ended up with--------> 1)that person mad me for scolding her unreasonable, or perhaps she wont be friend with me anymore, 2) unrelated person come to try to understand the situation.

No regret for doing so, as me and she feel relief after that.
Not scolding unreasonable, is people tend to ignore many things but expect other treat them in good way.
NO WAY!

1 comment:

xuanxuan said...

lol.. u r da jie leh!! good job good job