Thursday, September 10, 2009

DIET!
DIET!!
DIET!!!
Im on diet!
Arghhhhh........eagerly want to lose weight!

I skipped my meals for two days
suffered from starvation, dizziness and gastric pain~
but the worst thing is....

my 'hardwork' was in vain
because i just went for a steam boat buffet T.T
as what you all think
ice cream, fish ball, chicken wings and blah blah blah are all inside my stomach *sobs*
aiks....i just can't resist to food temptation
how i wish i can just like those who suffer for anorexia nervosa XD


the war for test 2 is coming
but im still goyang kaki in front of my lappy (la ~la~ la~)
the toughned paper--biochemistry makes me so worry
how can i memorize all the chemical reaction in such a short time?
and my kind-hearted lecturer will probably annouce our result in the class
by showing our name with the marks in front of the class!
i have promised myself to put more effort in this subject
but....
but.....
my best friend-laziness come find me in this critical time(err..is all the time i think >.<)
HAIH~~~~~~
sure GG for my biochemistry


is going to enjoy my online shopping ^^

1 comment:

M Yee said...

u blogged in english!=) dun blog lar..go study lar aunty~ haha